Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Pearl of Wisdom

Over the past several months, I've had the urge to create a blog about fashion, home decor and everything that is lovely. You see, I became obsessed with Pinterest (if you don't know what that is, Google it immediately, or better yet just click here). Here are some things I've been pinning:


This is my "i.heA.rt.fA.shion" board as I've been pinning from blogs, websites and other Pinteresters' Boards. Did I just make up a word? I think I did. Dibs! Tell all your friends, I really want it to be in Urban Dictionary by 4pm tomorrow.

As I continue to be inspired by fashion, my goal is to hopefully inspire you in the same way. I believe that fashion is a glimmer into one's soul and gives us the confidence to take each day in stride. Keep checking back for the latest treasures I share with you :)

A special thank you to Megan Ward owner of Red Pearl Designs for the logo and blog design! Check out her work, she's fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Love the look & feel of the blog. Great colors and design. I look forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely fabulous. I can't wait to read more posts, so get to writing girlfriend!

    xo,
    Mal

    ReplyDelete