Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year? New Wardrobe.

Two-Thousand & Eleven. Has arrived! I hope you had a better NYE then I did, which was spent in the hospital working. Although, I might be feeling better than some of you this morning :). If you are reading this, clearly you are alive and survived last night (and maybe this morning), which is always a positive. I didn't see any of you at the hospital last night, thank goodness, but then again, I work on the cardiac floor, not the emergency department. But, for now I'm going to cover my eyes and say if I didn't see you, you were not there. Hey, I'm an optimist! I do have 3 pearls of wisdom for you, WATER, SLEEP and maybe, just maybe . . . a breakfast burrito. You might regret it later . . .haha lets be real, no you won't :).


At the beginning of every year, I always evaluate the past year, as I am sure most of you do too. "Was 2010 . . . Great?" "As great as I hoped it would be?"  "What could I have done to make it better?"  Well, Ladies (and maybe some men), I am here to tell you, lets make 2011 better than 2010. Okay? Do I think fashion alone can bring happiness? Absolutely not. I do believe that it can generate some confidence. If you are comfortable in your skin, confidence follows. I hope that everyone, at some point in their life, will be able to feel beautiful, comfortable and confident. With confidence (and please don't mistake this for vanity or egotism, as it is a fine line between the three), it can inspire a person to be selfless, passionate and REAL.

I pray this year brings you the confidence to feel beautiful, always.

Below are some New Years resolutions for my w.A.rdro.be . . .  just for fun :) 

Wish List for 2011:

Bow Gloves here
Brown Leather Boots here















Wool Trench here
Gold Sperrys (sigh) here

Boyfriend Watches (especially loving the rose gold) here















Marc by Marc Jacobs Sling Bag here
 

















Cozy Dress here


Blue Gingham Button Up Shirt here

           
Juicy Couture Chain Headband here
Pink Ribbon Cami Dress here







 . . . Here is to Confidence. 
Inner Beauty. Loving Others. 
& to fabulous shoes. Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment