Sunday, January 23, 2011

Painting Spring with STRIPES.

Stripes. Today I went to church at Solid Rock in Portland (amazing . . . check it out here if you are church shopping) and after, went with one of my beautiful friends, Sierra, to Washington Square. Let me tell you, Ladies & Gents . . . stripes are everywhere. I am not being dramatic, which I often am. Pinky promise, stripes are in your near future, I can feel it. The ultra hot trend was in every store I milled through, Forever21, J.Crew and Nordstrom. Jump on the boat.

Here are some ideas to Spruce up your Spring:

J.Crew $39.50
This could turn into this . . .

check out this blog!

I especially love Big Stripes & Little Stripes. . . perfection.



Or are you feeling this striped skirt instead? 



I just bought this skirt . . . and will be pairing with a floral print scarf . . .

$22 at Nordstroms

Finally, how about a merge of my last two blogs? Stripes and Ballet Flats. 

anthropologie

Since its Sunday, I will leave you with a link to my favorite worship song . . .


Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment